This will not be a comparison to *hem*Lord of the Rings*hem*.
1. It’s fiction. Feels good to escape from reality once in a while.
2. You won’t even guess who dies in this one. You won’t even guess the plot twists.
3. You’ll love reading it on a train ride, bus ride or tube ride. Explanation here.
4. You”ll find out why there’s a Platform 9 and 3/4 sign in King’s Cross Station in London, even though you can only see Platforms 9 and 10.
5. Will bring back memories of school. Unless you would rather forget that period of your life. In which case, you should read it anyway.
6. Because “movie” is not a valid argument against reading it. Sorry.
7. Because 7 is a magic number. See what I did there?
Okay, there’s the friendship, the characters, the idea, the twist, the competition(s), the romance that doesn’t suffocate, the type of writing that leaves you wanting another chapter, and another…
I finished the second book in one day. Not many people know that.