What you need:
– 200 g of Nutella or any chocolate cream
– 12 small pieces of toast (you can find such pre-cooked bread in hypermarkets)
– 500 g mascarpone
– 500 g Quarck – (I used ricotta cheese instead)
– 200 g sugar
– 1/2 almond flavored essence
– chocolate chips (optional)
Melt the chocolate cream at bain-marie. Bring the toast to crumbles, using a machine (I used my bare hands and the “dough” was crunchy because the pieces were too big). Put them in the melted cream and mix together. Lay the mix in a form, and spread it to create a sort of base (“dough”) for the white cream to rest on.
Mix the other ingredients and spread on the “dough” in a thick layer. Ornate with chocolate chips if you want.
Pay attention to the white mix! It’s very saturating, so it’s best to add less than more. I left some of the mix out of the final product, because it seemed to me to be too much. You can put the extra cream in the fridge and eat it with biscuits for example. But never on its own. So you can adapt the quantities above to fit your needs.